Monday, November 30, 2009

Amazing Game Sad Result!!

This game will go down as one of the most amazing grey cups in recent memory. I am impressed that the Riders played as well as they did. Thank you Riders. I am upset of the penalty but hey it happens. It was a great game close and if any one told us at the beginning of the year we would lose the grey cup by one point. We would of called them full of crap. This game you knew it was a matter of time before the Als would get pumped and come back. I am proud of the boys this year. I must say the next few years look bright in Riderville. Hold your head high! we have nothing to be upset with. I will try to have John Lynch on Tuesday to talk about the game. Talk to you later Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

web site hit counter
web site hit counter