Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ken Newans

Hall of Fame broadcaster Ken Newans and I had a chance to have a little bit of chin wag. We talked CFL football. Ken helped with Cfl broadcasts back in the day when CTV had exclusive rights to the CFL. He was with them from 1963 to 1973 where he was based out of Regina. Ken then when to Calgary where he worked until 1985. He know is retired and still helps with the Calgary Dinos. This was a long interview,and it seemed like I knew the man for ever. One of the nicest people I have interviewed and very knowledgeable. I cannot wait to have him on again some time. When I go to Calgary definetly would love to meet up with him and just talk football. I will upload the Interview today. I also talked to Norm Peel, better known as Big Norm. That will be put up a little later. And possibly interview Craig Adam, former global reporter and ctv sports net correspondant. Will let you know more later Peace A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment

web site hit counter
web site hit counter