Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bert from Riderprider.com interview done

I had a nice talk with Bert from http://www.Riderprider.com. We talked a bit about Richie Hall going to Edmonton, some free agents a little about the possibility of a stadium as well as free agents. And of course we talked about his website. I really enjoyed the trivia portion of his site. I passed the test with a 60 percent, gee talk about memories of high school. I just passed my classes very close is all i can say. Hope you enjoy this interview with Bert. Next interview will be up in a bit with Mr. Joe Womack, he has been been on my radio show a few times but nice to have him on the web site. Yay!! then later tonight it will be Rob Vanstone but that will not be till around ten thirty local time is when the interview is scheduled to take place. Till then cheers.A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment

web site hit counter
web site hit counter