Monday, December 22, 2008

Craig Adam

Another Interview here on http://www.ridersradio.blogspot.com/, The next Interview I plan on recording for you guys is not until Saturday night. I am planning to Interview one of my friends who is a teacher in Yorkton. Mr.Trevena, your probably thinking whoopee a teacher. But Mr.Trevena is a great guy, and he infact has a rider connection. It is that he was Gainer the Gopher for 20 years. He started in 1978 and continued to 1998.He even got a grey cup ring from the win in 1989.I remember seeing it at school when he told the stories. So this should be an awesome interview to find out what Gainer the Gopher did before a game with routines, and so forth and so on. I am kinda looking forward to this one. So I will up load messages on here let yyou know whats going on through out the night. Take care Cheers A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment

web site hit counter
web site hit counter